Mittwoch, 7. Dezember 2011

why do you do that to me?


one day ago but whatever 


what's wrong with me? you laugh at me, every day. i have to smile and pretend nothing's wrong. it's totally
consuming me. i'm sick of you, your jokes about me, the way you treat me, the way you show me you don't like 
me. i'm sick and tired of life .. or i guess i'm just tired of having feelings for you. i know you'll never like me. you 
don't have to. that's ok, your descision. but you don't have to say those things, make fun of me, laugh at me, 
hurt me. even though you don't know i still have feelings for you, you know it hurts me. it would hurt everybody.
nobody should be treated like that. just respect me or ignore me. i'll be ok with that. but just at this moment i'm not. 
it's not easy for me. and you know that, so .. why do you have to make this worse? why do you do that to me?



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen